“I am married to my college sweetheart and best friend, Matt. We have the wildest, sweetest little boy named Griffin who keeps us active and laughing at pretty much all times. We moved to Colorado Springs in the summer of 2018 and have been loving every minute of living in this beautiful city. Having grown up in Mississippi, I am especially thankful for these mountains that we wake up to every morning, low humidity and for all of the outdoor activities at our fingertips! “
- Favorite place to eat?
- Denver Biscuit, In & Out, my mama’s house
- Music you’re listening to right now?
- Late 90’s country music always gets me (George Straight is the man). I am also a big fan of Green River Ordinance and Mandolin Orange.
- Favorite movie or show to watch?
- I love oldies including all John Wayne movies, Gone with the Wind, Little Women and Wild Hearts Can’t be Broken
- Drinking a good cup of coffee while having a deep conversation (This can be a hobby right??), snow skiing, hiking, embroidering, traveling and exploring new places
- What is God teaching you right now?
- Patience and Being Present! Patience has never been a strength of mine and in my new role as “mama” it is definitely something that I believe God is teaching me through our active and independent toddler. The Lord has also been showing me how short our time on earth actually is and how crucial it is to live in the present and be intentional with each day that I am given.